BIG Fridays – Health, Beauty, Wellbeing & Shop
At the Copthorne Jubilee Pavilion every month
Fridays 10am – 3pm with Free Entry
- FIRST Friday = Beauty, Health, Wellbeing & Shop
- LAST Friday = Health, Wellbeing, Beauty & Shop
Come along and try out the excellent taster or small treatments from £5 or £10 to full treatments (differing prices), or to test the products with lots of free but no obligation advice being given – our fully qualified, very experienced therapists and stallholders love to talk!
Or just come along to relax as ……..
Every BIG Friday includes:
- a chill out zone to enjoy your coffee & refreshments.
- Book sale (and book donations are very welcome too)
- Beautiful building with amazing views. Great parking too!
- And there may be other unexpected seasonal stalls too!
v Also incorporating ‘Senior Teas’ from 1pm-3pm for our senior residents. Just £1.50 for a cup of tea, slice of cake and place to get together, chat and meet new people.
The Copthorne Jubilee Pavilion, RH10 3JQ, is on Copthorne Bank opposite the allotments, and has good free off-road parking.
The BIG Fridays are fundraisers organised by Helen Reeves www.helen-reeves.co.uk on behalf of the Copthorne Sports & Community Association to help run this facility www.copthorne-sca.co.uk , whilst trying to create local facilities that villagers have been asking for.
Volunteers for helping with refreshments, setting up, clearing up or delivering fliers are very welcome and do please contact us via this website.
- For up to date news and communication join our Facebook pages which are:
- For our regular email advising you of ‘What’s on At the Pavilion’ go to the contact page to sign up.
The BIG Fridays are manned by our new found and growing community of regular qualified therapists and stallholders. The rental profit from the stalls forms the basis of the BIG Friday fundraise, as do profits from the refreshments, and all donations for books + magazines. Therapists and stallholders charge for their products or services.