Health, Wellbeing, Beauty & Shop this Friday 26th April
Open from 10am -3pm
featuring: A Good Day IN with Macmillan fundraising – raffle, DIY facial kits, hand massage, 10% NYRO sales and more.
Pop in for a coffee and browse our book stall.
Or book in with one of the qualified therapists for small beauty treatments from £5 or specialized taster treatments from £10
Come and relax with for the whole day
(Note: The therapists get booked quite quickly so a tip is to pop in early and book your treatments, then come back if necessary.)
NEW – loyalty cards – do ask for yours.
All stallholder money less costs, goes to the CSCA towards the Pavilion running costs.
HEALTHY WALKS – organized by MSDC – starts from Pavilion at 11am
Free, but wear sensible walking shoes.
Free coffee or tea voucher to all healthy walks participants who come into the Pavilion.
Next Beauty, Health & Wellbeing day is Friday 5th April (as above)
The BARN DANCE was very popular and a great time was had by all. The final figure has yet to come in, but looks like in will be in the region of £500. Thank you to everyone who helped to organize it & run it, and to our very special attendees.
WINE TASTING – a wine tasting evening is being planned for early June … please watch for posters and the next email.
STOOLBALL starts in May – with a practice at the sports field on Monday 29th at 6pm (weather permitting)
CRICKET starts in May
go to www.copthorne-sca.co.uk for their details
CARNIVAL – come and see our CSCA stand on June 29th. Sign up for the clubs, see the Pavilion activities, join the Association. Buy from our 2nd hand book stall.
We are waiting for updates on the Running and Cycling clubs dates and times for meeting up.
And now for our regular weekly sports & fitness, but do book in with and check with the individual organisers exactly what their dates & costs are.
These are open to everyone but please book in directly to the organiser.
- Monday 1800 weighin. 1830 Aerobics class. Rosemary Conley Fitness & Exercise. contact – Amber Duffy 07757 499487. Contac Alex Duffy on 01293 408730
- Tuesday afternoon / evening: Slimming World – contact Faye Burley – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday late morning: Pilates – Seated (for elderly or not so mobile):
- then Pilates standing + mat work – contact Sally Volrath – email@example.com
- Thursday evening: Yoga pre natal:
- followed by Vinyasa Yoga. contact Lucy Leslie – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunday morning: NEW – NEW – NEW – Singing Stars
- 10-11 kids
- 11-12 Adults contact + to book with: Kathleen Shuster 07769 252616
compiled by Helen Reeves http://www.helen-reeves.co.uk